Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Back at Mo's

Good morning lovelies, well I am delighted to say I have had some good news lately from several sources and today I get to share the first of them.

I am back with Mo's challenge team, yaaay!

I have missed these ladies so much and am delighted to be back and welcomed back with open arms too.

So for todays card the challenge theme is 'love is' and I have used one of the first images I ever got from Mo. I love this beautiful wedding couple, I love that they are a 'real' looking couple

And here is my card for today,



Have a great day

Hugs

Kat

xxx

 

7 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Kat, Its so good to be your teamie at Mo's, aren't we lucky girls :o))
Absolutely adorable card, I love this image too.
Hugs Mau xx

coops said...

so stunning kat.beautiful soft colours and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations on getting back on the team.. Your card is gorgeous as always
Love this image
Hugs Kelly

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous Bride and Groom and I love your design.
Congratulations on being back with Mo's.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs Sharon. x

cheryl said...

oh this is just,gorgeous what a beautiful layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Kat, this is gorgeous, I love the image and the layout and detail is fab.
Congrats on your return to Mo's hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Kim Bell said...

Sweetie!
Welcome back sweetie. Missed you. Love your card. You are right they look so real. I colored them over the summer just love them.

Hugz
Kim