Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

A dt card for two teams....

Afternoon lovelies, hope you are well and have been enjoying the glorious weather, well its been gorgeous here in scotland! For once!

The card I have today is for two dt, MDUC and Lovely Hanglar and sweet magnolia. I am busy behind the scenes making things for my upcoming craft fair, So I had to combine my card. Fairly easy though because our theme at MDUC is Make your own Flowers, and the theme at LH is shabby chic/vintage.

 I have finally gotten round to using my spellbinders bitty blossom dies. I have had these like, forever and never used them, but wow are they so easy to use and so effective too, pleasantly surprised I was!

So here is my card, and I hope you can join in at either or both the challenges as there are gorgeous prizes on offer.


Have a good sunday xx









7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous tag Kat. love the cute image and all your embellishments, kate x

Christina C. said...

Phenomenal, Kat!!!!!

Tracey T said...

This is really pretty, Kat. Love the butterfly border. Hugs, Tracey x

Kim said...

wow stunning tag Kat, and love all the embellies! was tempted by the bitty blossoms dies but thought they might be a bit fiddly - perhaps I'll give them a go!
Kim x

Sue said...

This is stunning Kat. I love the image, fabulous colouring and such gorgeous detailing
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

wow so beautiful kat.adorable image and your design and details are fabulous :D


xx coops xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful make kat. Love it!
Hugs Kelly