Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Christmas at Tildas Town


Afternoon lovelies, well this is a bit of a sad post for me as it my last one as a Tildas Town Gal. I have loved being a part of this team so thanks to each and everyone of the dt, past and present. Special thanks to Pam and Maria for asking me to join, this was my first Magnolia dt and I was so excited to be asked to join. 
This weeks theme is Christmas which although its only February it is a great way, if you are like me, to get a head start on your Christmas card list! Instead of flapping at the last moment like I do every year! Lol
I have used Tilda with wrapped heart which you can buy Here





12 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Kat. I love the cute image and the colours and details are beautiful.
hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card as always Kat
X

Kim said...

stunning card Kat and just love that vivid splash of colour.
Kim x

coops said...

so stunning kat.your design is beautiful and gorgeous sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Shanna Shands said...

The teal and white is such a great color combo.

DesignerDiva said...

This is a beautiful card Kat and I hope you will still continue to post Magnolia cards
Hugs Laurie xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh kat this is simply stunning! i just adore your beautiful colouring of this sweet image. beautiful snowflakes too in the background :)

nicolet said...

Your card is so gorgeous Kat!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Nicolet

krafty-kutz said...

Hi sweetie, another stunner hen xx

Christina C. said...

Outstanding work, as always! Beautiful papers, coloring and details!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love the snowflakes with your sweet Tilda, nicely done
Hugs julie P

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Kat, gorgeous Tilda and colour choice. Hope you are well. xx