Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

California Girl....

Afternoon everyone, I hope you all had a fab easter and are not feeling too sick after all that yummy chocolate and other goodies! My kitchen shelves are groaning with chocolate eggs! lol
Update on dt cards and wallpapering, I have managed to get quite a few dt cards made so I am pleased with that, as for the wallpapering, nope none done yet! but I still have another week!! lol
I have managed to have a little play with another saturated canary image, this one is California girl, what a figure she has wow!! and lots of lovely hair to colour too, yaaay
I seem to be stuck in a rut with peachy colours at the moment, I blame it on the mme papers I am using. the pads I have are be happy and howdy doody, OMG the colours are so beautiful I just love them so much




Card Recipe
Image - california girl by Saturated canary
papers - mme be happy
medium - copics
flowers - woc and stash
ribbon, charm and tag - stash
die cuts - magnolia,marianne designs and martha stewart
film strip - tim holtz

Entering into the following challenges
Saturated canary - thinking of you
bunny zoes - ribbon or twine
one stop crafts challenge - pastels and die cuts
papertake weekly - anything goes
4 crafty chicks - flowers




15 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Kathlen,

eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, super Coloration.

LG
Ulla

Ally said...

wow, it's fantastic...divine colour choice, lovin' peach too! and the colouring is out of this world!
xxx, Alessandra

sara said...

ooooh so pretty kat seeing that film strip ribbon has reminded me i got some at the nec cant quite remember where it is now tho !!! ooops , do i see a new memory box die ????? he he no sneaking it past me !!!
hugs sara x x x

nnalorac said...

Stunning card Kathleen, gorgeous colours, all that yummy embellishes and pretty papers, love it. Carolxx

Unknown said...

so beautiful!! i love how you put cards together!! they always look amazing!!!

<3

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your card Kat! I am loving your colours, so lovely and fresh looking. Judy x

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Kat!
ooooh this is sooo pretty, I love it all!! and I hope the wallpaper fairy comes to visit you tonight ;)
thank you for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

catherine said...

Fantastic card Kat and great colours. Everythinbg works so well together
x catherine

Flowergirl said...

She really is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and design x
Wendy x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge of flowers this week. Stunning colouring on your image. Really lovely card.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge of flowers this week. Stunning colouring on your image. Really lovely card.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

coops said...

fantastic card kat.your details are so pretty and gorgeous colours and image :D


xx coops xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is so lovely
Thank you for joining us at One Sto Crafts this week
Love Jan
xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is stunning Kat! I love your colouring and the peach tones are stunning :)

Shari said...

Hi Kat, OMGoodness she is just georgeous! You have coloured her so beautifully! Love it!
Hugs;
Shari