Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Love letters....

Hello lovely bloggers,  gosh I cant believe I have reached 150 followers!!! wow thats amazing, thank you to each and every one of you. I do get around to visit you all but blogger is playing up and not always letting me leave comments, I have spent many an evening shouting at my ipad!! I know its not the ipads fault, I love it dearly, truly I do! lol just ask any of my family. 
My hubby and Meghan are getting annoyed with me, especially if we are watching a film on a friday night, I start with good intentions, I put it on the side table like a good girl, and then to my utter amazement I find I am sitting with it browsing blogs and such, all the while getting disapproving looks from said hubby and daughter. I dont even know I am doing it sometimes. 
Thats bad isnt it? I will just need to find other things to occupy my hands, maybe I should start knitting again! Oh dear not a good solution, let me tell you why,  before my youngest niece was born i decided to knit her a popcorn bear, its still in a bag somewhere half finished. thats not bad I hear you say, erm it is she turned 6 there in dec!!!! 
Well enough of me blethering ( waffling for those dont understand scottish!) the real reason for this post is to share a card that I have been working on. 
When Krista gave us a free digi for valentines (mwah, thank you Krista) She also had a code to save some pennies, is there no end to this gals generosity? SO it would have been rude not to use it, wouldnt it now? 
So off I popped to her esty shop and bought a couple, aherm more like 5 or was it 6!!!! lol I have been sitting colouring them at night while watching tv (when Im not on the ipad!) And as I had a few coloured I thought id best get them onto cards, so here is the first one




Card Recipe
image - love letters saturated canary
papers - mme
medium - copics
white lace - stash
cream lace - ebay
flowers - woc
dies - memory box and tim holtz

entering into the following challenges

fab and funky - use a digi
deep ocean - love you
secret crafter - hugs and kisses
allsorts - free and easy
divas by design - anything goes
one stop craft challenge - for the one I love
truly scrumptious - love and hearts





22 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so gorgeous!! Fantastic job with the colouring...she looks amazing :)

Unknown said...

love your colors! the way you did her pants reminds me of old corduroys form the 70's! Love it!!

...the card embellishments are perfect, too!!

xx

febe said...

Gorgeous card on the image and colors. Love this!

locksmiths sydney

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card Kat. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, oh wow another gorgeous card! Love your colours and the die is just wonderful.

Perfectly coloured as well, I also used the code and my month's stash allowance!!!

Another one addicted to the net here - since I got the laptop that's all I do of an evening, surf!!!

Sarah

brenda said...

A beautiful creation Kat, super colour combo and your image is coloured beautifully.

Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

coops said...

wow love this kat.stunning colour combo and image and your colouring and details are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Your knitting story was funny!!
I love your card Kat, your Tim Holtz butterflies always look fab on your cards!
And she's beautiful.
Dead jealous about your IPAD!!
Love, Mel. xxx

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Kat and the image is fab. I made Popcorn and had all the intentions of making the purple one(can't remember the name) but it is still sitting in the bag roughly the same length of time as yours. maybe one day hey!
x catherine

sara said...

oooh love love this kat gorgeous colours and fabby colouring and of course gotta love the red dotty paper lol
hugs sara x x x x x

DesignerDiva said...

ooooh this is stunning Kath your colouring is fabby hun!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! Coloured so beautifuly! Thanks for joining us for our For the One I Love challenge at OSCC this week and please come back and play along with us next time! Ani

Nannieflash said...

Wow Kathleen that is stunning I love your colouring and our card design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Beautiful card Kat, love the image, layout & colour combo, thank you for playing along at OSCC. Janet

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is amazing your colouring is just stunning Hun really wonderful detail fantastic hugs Cherylxxxxx

Ally said...

your post made me laugh so loud! I do the same... except that I stand up and walk to my laptop :) hee hee...
wonderful card, Hun, so love the image and what you've made with her.
Huggles, Alessandra

SVIT said...

Lovely card! Love the image and your colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week! Good luck!

Mandy said...

Wow this is stunning,I love all your detail and your colouring is fabulous...
Mandy x

Joey said...

Kat this is stunning, beautiful colouring hun and lovely colour choice. Joey x

Vicki Fraser said...

Kat your colouring is incredible, i could never do that well in front of the tv! lol

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Kathleen this is beautiful, your colouring of that image is awesome, the papers and design look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

angelwhispers said...

Kath this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colouring is just superb as is all your fab detail! Chanelle xxx