Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

Another saturated canary



Afternoon all, hope all those lucky crafters who are going to the nec will have a fab time and spend lots of pennies! I know of one person who will! (behave now Sara!! lol). Going to the nec is on my to do list, I am planning on going this time next year, so going to start saving pennies.

Well today I have another Saturated Canary card to share, have I said how much I love these? Oh yes just a few times, ok sorry but I really, really love these images they are so fab to colour, I will need to get some more I think!

I had a first edition paper pad that hadn't been used so I decided to colour the image to match, I know this is the wrong way round for me but it really does make it so much easier to make a card, dont know whay I dont do it more often, probably because I find it hard to pick papers out of my small (sorry HUGE!) mountain of dp! lol

Anyway, heres my card, hope you like it?






entering into the following challenges

Creative inspirations - lashings or sparkle
by the cute and girly - christmas girl
papertake weekly - anything goes
dream valley - anything goes
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww,she looks so sweet! Love the colours & the snowflake too :)

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Inkypinkycraft said...

She is gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully, I love these colours, I have a few saturated canary girls, not sure I will be able to colour them like you!! Great trace x

Joey said...

Kat this is stunning, the softness of your colours is beautiful, that snowflake is absolutely gorgeous!!! I will be saving for one of the craft fayres next year too! xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Kat your card is superb!
Love the image, and your colouring.
Great snowflake!
Love, Mel. xxx

Fleur said...

A beautiful card and stunning colouring
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so so beautiful oh the image colors and detail is just stunning really gorgeous work hun hugs cherylxxxx

Sharon said...

Oh Kat, your card is absolutely stunning. Just love all the juicy details here and your colouring is fabulous, hugs Sharon xx

sara said...

wow another stunner kat your colouring is gorgeous so soft and dreamy love it loving that big snowflake too gorgeous gorgeous !!
hugs sara x x x x

coops said...

fabulous card kat.your colours and snowflake are gorgeous and i love the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kat :-) the image is very cute and the design is fab, so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

MagsB said...

Oh isn't she adorable! (I love Krista's images!) What a lovely card, such pretty colours and papers! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

luv, Mags x

Kate said...

What a lovely blog Kathleen. Loving Saturated canary designs too, can't get enough of them and your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

Great pictures of your babies on the side bar too, like the look of the cheeky four legged one and I see your handsome young man Charlie shared a birthday with me! Keep blogging.

** Kate **

Gem said...

a very sweet creation :) thanks for joining in our Cutesy challenge this time at Charisma! Gem :) x