Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Well here goes!!!...


 I've been trying to pluck up the courage for ages to start this blog but with the encouragement of family and friends and all the lovely buyers on Ebay the time has come, me thinks!

This will be a huge learning curve as I am not the best when it comes to computers believe me, but please bare with me and I'll muddle through.

I'll start with a little bit about me
I love anything to do with crafting, my brain is usually going at 100 miles an hour with all the ideas I get meaning that everything else like housework etc gets forgotten about somewhere along the line, (I think somehow all we crafters do this lol!!)
I don't get enough time to do crafts as much as I would like but I still manage to squeeze some time in usually late at night when the kids are in bed and the house is lovely and peaceful.

Anyway enough about me for now, lets get onto my card that I would like to share with you.
I've made this one using the gorgeous Fizzy Moon stamps, aren't these little bears just the cutest! I love them and they are a total dream to colour.



I've used Prima papers on this one which I totally love. The flowers, pearl sprays and stamens are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The cream butterfly was from my stash.
Isn't he a cutie!



Well thats it for my first post. It's made me break out in a sweat but I've managed it.

I'll be back very soon with more cards.

Love and hugs Kat x

No comments: