Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Doesn't time fly....

Hi all sorry for the late post today its been a bit hectic with my sons birthday today. I can't believe he's 4 it only seems like yesterday I was bringing him home, we were on cloud 9, he was healthy, all bodily funtions working, (this might sound totally mad but after what we went through with my eldest son's birth and subsequent first days of life, these little things that everyone takes for granted meant so much to us).

Anyway he is 4 today and we have finally got him to bed, still not sleeping may I add, lol!!  but in bed.

Heres the birthday boy and his 'I'm going to steal the show!!'' little sister.
She's a monster don't be fooled by that 'I'm so cute' look!!! lol!!!

Onto my card for today, as I said yesterday I was off to make my son's birthday card and I was itching to use one of my new LOTV boys stamps, and this was the perfect chance.




All the cardstock is from my DCWV brights cardstock pad which is great for kids cards. The paper I think might be K & Company for quite a few years back, but don't quote me on that.


I didn't have the right colour of stars for the card so I cut them freehand from the same backing cards to match, and I added a little moon charm to one of them.




Love this stamp, isn't the teddy with his space helmet on just so cute. I also love the knowing smile on the little boys face, as if he knows something we don't?



Well thats me for today, I'm off to have a cup of tea, a bit birthday cake (shouldn't really but hay ho!!lol!!) and put my feet up before getting things ready for tomorrow.

Before I go can I just say a huge thank you to my first 3 followers yaaaayyyy I was so excited to see that I had some followers.
 I can only say that I am very humbled indeed.

Thank You  so much xx

love and hugs kat xx



3 comments:

sara said...

evening kat thats such a sweet pic of your little ones and yes she does look angelic !! time certainly flies doest it my eldest started school last september and my baby is not a baby anymore cant believe it !! love your card you are good i just buy the kids cards ( im hiding in shame !!)
hugs sara x x

karenw said...

Hey Kathleeen, very sweet card and gorgeous kids!

I hope you don't mind but I have added your blog to a list of newer blogs that are worth following on a giveaway I am hosting. If you want your name removed, no problem, just let me know. xx

maddy hill said...

They grow up way to fast - i feel the same and my two are 21 and 23 !
Beautiful card and fabulous colouring Kat ! good luck with bloggin hun xxxxxx
love
maddy x